Thursday, October 13, 2011

Treasury Thursday


Though I don't think I'll be doing a treasury feature every Thursday, the title did fit for today!

I've been real swamped with homework so sorry for the lack of activity on my end, I've been trying to visit a couple of blogs here and there and got just a few so bare with me.

Speaking of which, I decided to can the whole idea of the "sponsor" thing and just dedicate it to blogs that I continuously follow and from bloggers who I admire and adore! I've already contacted a few of you already so please email me or contact me somehow with your button :) !

On to the treasuries! 

I've spotted a few that I loved but it also inspired me to create my own so here they are! Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. Your treasuries are beautiful!

    You've inspired me to make a button for my blog :)
    I've posted a "grab my button" on my blog now.

    Thanks you so much for asking - you made my evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Woodland Treasury is so lovely! Worthy of the Front Page, in my opinion! Great picks :)

    Got your comment about my button - when I get it made up, we should swap! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jayne, looks fantastic. You have also inspired me to make a button haha. Guess it was about time to get off by butt and get it done! It is on my blog now for the taking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne,
    I haven't forgotten about you! I saved your email asking for a button, and I really want to send you one, I just haven't had a chance to make it. My life got a little out of control shortly after you requested it, and hasn't slowed down yet. I will get you one just as soon as I can! Thank you so much for wanting to include me, I'm honored!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a lover of the treasuries and very often post one to my blog, I posted a great red one yesterday. Love the look of your blog, where did you get your giveaway flash at the top, I like that?
    Am now following as came across you on the forum :-)
    Dianne
    YONKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: I have added you to my blogroll, love your blog :-)
    Di
    x

    ReplyDelete