Friday, September 23, 2011

Sssstolen! All About Me, A through Z

Ah, the infamous stolen survey.  I snagged this from LuciRae, who stole this from one of my sponsors, Kristen (By the Book Paper) who stole it from Janet at Lazy Owl Boutique.  Well, needless to say it is a thief survey thread so feel free to copy and paste this and fill it out for yourself so we all can see!


A. Age: 27
B. Best Friend:  Hard to claim just one
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes!
D. Dogs: I have one mix breed. She's the best dog ever and I  can't believe she's 7!
E. Essential start to your day: A working snooze button and possibly some coffee
F. Favorite Color:  Again, hard to choose just one :)
G. Gold or Silver: I like the look of silver but my skin tone goes better with Gold =/
H. Height: 5'0"
I. Instruments you play: Piano and learning how to play the guitar
J. Job Title: I am a full-time student working part-time at a portrait studio and a freelance graphic designer on the side.
K. Kids: Love 'em! But I have none.... yet :)
L. Live: Delaware
M. Mother’s Name: Susan 
N. Nicknames: Everyone seems to come up with their own.  "JB" is the most common.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was younger, I forget why though
P. Pet peeve: Someone chewing with their mouth open and smoking.
Q. Quote from a movie: 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Younger sister 
T. Time you wake up:  Between 7-8AM
U. Ultimate vacation: (almost) anywhere in Europe!
V. Vegetable you hate:  brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: My dog OR misplacing something OOR I snoozed in my sleep (it has happened folks)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I took a bunch this week actually. It was for the military. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken Adobo and Pot Roast! YUMMM!!!
Z. Zoo Animal: Tigers!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you stole this! My husband loves chicken adobo; he's learned how to make a pretty good version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - I may have to steal (borrow?) as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please do!!!

    And Kristen, you're making me sooo hungry talking about your husbands adobo. yumyumyum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I have no idea what checken adobo is but I want some!

    ReplyDelete